International Conference on Education Innovation (ICEI) 2022
In the upcoming event, The 6th International Conference on Education Innovation (ICEI) 2022 "Inspiring Global Collaboration for Future Innovation and Resilience in Facing Education Challenge during Pandemic" is organized by Universitas Negeri Surabaya, will be held on October 10th, 2022 in Surabaya, Indonesia. Due to Covid-19 pandemic, the 6th ICEI will be conducted online (Virtual Conference), because our keynote speakers and participants’ safety is the priority.
Since its founding in 2016, ICEI has brought people and ideas together in a variety of events and platforms to promote and celebrate interdisciplinary study focus on education and innovation. During the pandemic, ICEI continues to engage in many cross-sectoral researches across the world, including those engaging leading universities, Non-Government Organization and Industry World. Most educators have learned that resiliency is one of the key points to keep the optimism in managing and carrying out the teaching-learning process during the crisis. The global pandemic challenge has been inspiring for the future innovation and resiliency in education to encourages academics and scholars to meet and exchange ideas and views in an international forum stimulating respectful dialogue. This event will afford an exceptional opportunity for renewing old acquaintances, making new contacts, networking and collaboration, and facilitating partnerships across national and disciplinary borders.
ICEI 2022 platform facilitates discussion around specific subject areas, with the goal of generating new knowledge and understanding, forging and expanding new international, intercultural and interdisciplinary research networks and partnerships.
AIM and SCOPE
"Inspiring Global Collaboration for Future Innovation and Resilience in Facing Education Challenge during Pandemic".
The term “education” includes special needs education, non-curricular education, early childhood education, K-12 classrooms, and higher education, as well as education in general.
Area of Focus
- Character-building in Education
- Holistic Education, Learner-centered Education
- Transformation in/for the New Curriculum - Kurikulum Merdeka Belajar
- Pedagogy, Andragogy, and Heutagogy
- Multidisciplinary Paradigms in Educational Sciences (Educational Psychology, Educational Philosophy, etc)
- Multicultural Education
- Inclusive Education
- Professional Development (for teachers/lecturers)
- Innovation on Curriculum, Teaching-learning Process, and (assistive) Technology in Education
- Issues in Educational Sciences including Disability in Education
- Managing Education in the Digital Era
- Quality Assurance in Education
- Resiliency and Psychological Wellbeing in Education